Thursday, November 15, 2007

Joy, Joy, Joy

I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, and I'm even one of those holiday zealots that thinks that each holiday should get it's time in the limelight and finds it just plain wrong that there are Christmas decorations up before Halloween is over, but...

This morning I was overjoyed to find that the local "Lite" radio station here has already begun playing Christmas music...24 hours a day!!! Now...until Thanksgiving is officially over, I will only be listening to this station when I'm alone in the car, for fear my own husband will mock me...but nonetheless, it was quite a little pick-me-up on this gray, rainy, cold morning to hear "The Most Wonderful Time of Year" over the radio.

I LOVE this time of year!

In case you don't yet have Christmas music on the radio, you can listen to this station on the web: Christmas music