Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I can't believe she did it!

I don't know if you've heard about the salons that give what basically amounts to a fish pedicure. Apparently, you can put your feet in a tub of water that has little fish in it and the little fish eat the dead skin off your feet. First - ewww! Second - how do they know the difference between dead skin and good skin - or do you just come out with little bite marks all over your feet?
Apparently, I can now ask my friend Julia this question as she and her two sisters had one. All three of them will probably kill me for putting these pictures up, but they were too good to pass up!

This first one is of the Williams Girls - Julia, Carmen and Colette...apparently Julia and Carmen "got in" first and this was Colette's initial reaction...

This is what the "pedicure" looks like: