Friday, May 23, 2008

New Series

I've decided to start a new series on e-mail signature blocks. Sounds mundane, I know, but trust me - the ridiculousness will astound you!

Here are my first two exhibits...I've changed some of the info just in case :)

Jane Doe
Title
123 Main Street
City, State, Zip

Phone:

Cell:
email:
"The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others."Solomon Ibn Gabriol


D.C. Makes Way for AKA:
Coming Home to Celebrate 100 Years of Service, July 11-18, 2008


Is all this information really necessary for an e-mail signature block?

But, some are a bit more scaled down, and I believe intended to inspire you every time you open your inbox...here are some I received just yesterday.

Life is not how you survive the storm, but how you dance in the rain

"I am the Master of my fate. I am the Captain of my Soul" - Invictus

Feel inspired yet?