Thursday, May 8, 2008

Having a Party

In case I forgot to put you on the e-mail, I wanted to let you all know that I'm hosting a Pampered Chef Catalog Show, which begins today and will last for two weeks (May 22nd).

I know, you're thinking "She's into hosting parties like this?!"

While it's true, I'm not really the girlie, tupperwear party type, it is also true that I LOVE to cook, and cooking is always more funner when you have good stuff to cook with. Which is why I really enjoy the items I already have, and use regularly, from the Pampered Chef.

~ The Pizza/Baking Stone - crispy pizza crust and it also cooks biscuits and cookies, etc
~Classic Batter Bowl - sturdy bowl with a handle, spout and lid
~Oval shaped ceramic baking dish - most recently cooked hot artichoke dip - kept it warm even when we took it outside!
~Garlic press - minces garlic and you don't even have to peel it first!

I've also heard great things about the Bamboo Salad Tongs, so that might be on my list this time :)

So, here's how it works - you can go online to www.pamperedchef.biz/rklazor and click "Order Products" in the lower left hand corner.

Enter my name on the next page and you'll be ready to go!

When you find what you want and begin to check out, here's what you need to know: if you choose to have the order shipped to me so I can deliver to you, then shipping charges are $4.00. If you want to have the order shipped directly to you, then the shipping amount will depend on the $ amount of the order. Tax on the order will be applied at the tax rate of the state where it is being sent. (i.e., if you're having it shipped to Maryland, 6% will be applied)

Additionally, May is "Help Whip Cancer" month, so if you purchase any of the "pink" products listed on the site, $1 of each product will go towards the American Cancer Society.