Sunday, April 27, 2008

Great Saturday

Yesterday, my new roomie Taegan and I left the house around 8:30 in search of two garage sales we read about in the paper. When we got back around 3:00, we'd found approx 3 individual garage sales, 3 community garage sales, one craft fair and one antique mall. We had also driven down to some incredible homes along the bay, visited the house Taegan grew up in and had lunch (and gelatto) with the Hoppers.

As soon as I can find the cord to get the pictures off my camera, I'll post pictures of the treasures. But in the mean time, here's what I found for $13

~ old train trunk
~ 9-inch spring form pan
~ 3 Games (Yatzee, Guesstures, Fact or Crap)
~ a set of shoe forms for Demetri
~ 2 old circular saws for Demetri
~ set of 12 gold candlesticks I'm splitting with Taegan

It was one of those days where the sky couldn't be more blue and the temperature was warm but not hot...and we had no agenda. Was a great way to spend a Saturday.