Friday, February 22, 2008

What Small Group?

There are 8 couples in our small group...for all you math majors out there, you know then that that's 16 people...16 distinct human beings...want to know how many were at small group last night?


(well, I guess it may actually be 2, since it was at our house so we, by default, were there.)

25% of our small group was around last night...and if you're a member of the other 75% then jokes on you because you missed our field trip...we took James and Stephanie to Trader Joes for the first time!

but, it's okay...Jesus still loves you.